Mrs. Folasade Adefisayo
Folasade Adefisayo, B.Sc, MBA, IPGCE, M.Ed. retired in 2014 from the services of the Corona Schools Trust Council after 13 years of service. She was the CEO of the Trust and in her last four years was a consultant and Director of the Corona Secondary School. She is presently an educational consultant engaged in providing broad-based education consulting ranging from school transformation, teacher recruitment and training, school set up and management, school and NGO board development and school operations management.
She has over 35 years working experience spanning banking operations, Trade Finance, Organizational Restructuring, Human Resource Management, Training and Treasury Management.
She is dedicated to improving other people’s lives and has served as a volunteer to many NGOs – Society for the Blind, Volunteer Corps, Oando Foundation, Teach for Nigeria, SWORTE Talks among others.
Folasade serves on the governing boards of four schools and five not for profits engaged in youth and education.
Folasade’s greatest passion is for education, particularly education for the poor and she has consulted and served organisations concerned with mass education such as the NESG, DFID and DEEPEN. She has also consulted for state governments and a number of schools. A summary of her cognate skills include:
- School management, leadership and governance
- School set up and business planning
- Teacher education
- End-to-end school transformation
- Coaching and mentoring
- Carrying out teacher training needs analyses
- Staff recruitment, organisation, training and development for educational institutions
- Facilitator, specialising in various areas of Personal development
- Mentoring and coaching of school leaders
- Developing and delivering training programmes for teachers, school leaders and school boards