Creative Minds Educators Foundation Presents
A Strategic Timeout Activation Resourcefulness in Teachers.
CME START 2019 is an event organized with a motivation to provide new knowledge, new methodologies and new information including teacher evaluation, understanding the child, school culture, school policy, classroom management and working with parents.
This programme is for
practicing teachers at all levels, educators,school leaders and owners and researchers in education.
START 2019 aims to provide a multinational platform where new and latest trends in education can be presented and discussed in a friendly environment with the aim to learn from other education practitioners.
1. To start and spur creative resourcefulness in educators ahead of the new year.
2. To mould participants with orientation for pursuit of excellence.
3. To break limitations and barriers within personal or professional space of education.
4. To get participants informed with the knowledge, skills and answers to numerous questions lurking within.
5. To activate the success DNA and inspire participants for a right start of a calendar year, term and session.
START 2019 Speakers
1. Mr. Taiwo AKINLAMI
Topic: NEW WORLD
2 MRS. RONKE ADENIYI
TOPIC: NEW ATTITUDE,
3. MR ROTIMI EYITAYO
TOPIC: NEW PERCEPTION,
TOPIC: NEW CRAFTS
500 teachers will be meeting at this programme to experience a change from new year resolutions to new year revolution.
This programme is the first of three programmes to assist teachers and EDUCATORS in beginning a new year.
1.Fee: N5000, includes materials, certificate and refreshment.
- TIME: 8am to 5pm
- Fee: 5,000
8:00 to 9:00 Arrival/Registration
Fill the form below to register